Stabilized Rice Bran Enzyme Powder Wash
A brightening powder wash with 10kg of rice in each bottle
- Hi, I am a rice-based powder cleanser for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- I'm award-winning in Korea and have been one of the most popular cleansers on Korea's premier beauty app Hwahae.
- Each bottle of me contains about 10kgs of rice. Rice bran is known to brighten skin so if you're out in the sun a lot and have hyperpigmentation, I'm just what you need.
- I'll also smooth any rough skin with papain, a plant-based exfoliant.
- I am ph 5.5
Use me twice daily in the AM and PM
1) After using your oil-based cleanser, tip two pea-sized amounts of powder wash into your palm and mix with some water.
2) Massage the mixture gentle into your face for about 30 seconds to 1 minute and then rinse with warm water.
Honey tip: You can use me as a weekly brightening mask. Take a more generous amount of powder wash and mix with a little less water than usual to create a viscous paste. Apply to your face for about 5 minutes and rinse off with warm water.
Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Pollen Extract, Allantoin, Collagen, Betaine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sorbitol, Isopropyl Prlmitate, Asocorbyl Palmitate, Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Papain