Sidmool Houttuynia Cordata Ampoule Soap
As gentle as a cleanser but as potent as an ampoule
- I am a foaming cleanser for all skin types
- I contain houttuynia cordata native to Korea and also known as the Chameleon plant. With tonnes of omega 3, it is a little similar to rosehip oil and is making waves in Kbeauty for its antioxidant properties. That means I help with everything from anti-aging to acne-fighting.
- 20% of me is ampoule and 80% Sidmool's signaure natural soap so I am potent yet soothing
Use me twice daily, AM and PM.
1) In the AM, I'm your first step to clean, glowing skin. In the PM, use me after your oil cleanser or cleansing balm. Wet your hands and face. Take a pea-sized amount and then lather into your skin for about a minute.
2) Rinse off with lukewarm water.
Water,Houttuynia Cordata Extract,Palmitic Acid,Glycerin,Lauric Acid,Potassium Hydroxide, Myristic Acid,Lauryl Betaine,Sorbitan Olivate,Glyceryl Stearate,Glyceryl Stearate SE, Butylene Glycol,Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract,Beeswax,Biosaccharide Gum-1, Sodium Hyaluronate,Houttuynia Cordata Powder,Artemisia Vulgaris Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract,Portulaca Oleracea Extract,Allantoin, Caprylyl Glycol,Caprylhydroxamic Acid,Hydroxyethylcellulose