Benton Fermentation Eye Cream
Korea's cult eye cream uses only the best fermented ingredients
- I am an eye cream for all skin types, including those prone to getting milia (fatty desposits)
- I have been raved about on renowned Korean beauty shows such as 'Get it Beauty'
- I contain a lot of fermented ingredients. Fermentation is super popular in Korea for its ability to help renew skin cells
- Panthenol and hyaluronic acid are very moisturising without clogging pores
- You can see how to use me in the video above. If you've been storing me somewhere cold or you prefer a smoother texture, you can dispense me in your hand first, warm me up and then apply to your eyes
Use me once daily in the PM
1) After cleansing, toning, essencing, masking etc, take a pea sized amount and daub under the eye. You can also squeeze directly onto eye area as in the video and then daub.
Honey tip from YB: This eye cream is truly transformative but the texture can initially be harder to work with. The simple way to get around this is to place the cream on the back of your hand first and rub it gently to soften it up before applying it to your eyes
Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Pentylene Glycol, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Cetearyl Olivate, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Ceramide NP, Althaea Rosea Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sorbitan Olivate, Sorbitan Stearate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Betaine, Beta-Glucan, Panthenol, sh-Oligopeptide-1, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Arginine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Adenosine, Polysorbate 20, Lecithin