Benton Aloe BHA Skin Toner
For oily-skinned girls, an exfoliating toner rich in snail mucin to stop those breakouts
- I am a toner for all skin types, especially acne-prone skin
- I am a cult toner in Korea, combining the soothing powers of aloe with the acne-fighting punch of salicylic acid
- I also contain snail mucin, which helps to hydrate
- I am a little more viscous than your average toner so a little goes a long way
Use twice daily, AM and PM.
1) After cleansing, place 3 pumps onto a cotton pad or 2 into your palm and tap into your face
Honey tip: Soak 4 cotton pads with toner, place in fridge and use as a super soothing, cooling mask. Put soaked cotton pads on face for 15 minutes.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Aqua(Water), Butylene Glycol, lycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Snail Secretion Filtrate, Beta-Glucan, Polyglutamic Acid, Aspalathus Linearis Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Salicylic Acid, Althaea Rosea Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Arginine, Pentylene Glycol, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Polysorbate 20, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum