Aromatica Calendula Juicy Cream
The most soothing lightweight (& vegan) moisturiser for sensitive skin
- Hi, I am a moisturiser for sensitive, dry, normal and combination skin
- Most moisturisers feature water as their top ingredient, but water can actually dry out your skin. So instead, I am 48% calendula flower extract, which is ultra soothing, so if you've got a lot of redness, you should give me a go. Seriously.
- I also have tamarind seed extract and ceramide if you need some extra moisture.
- If you want to know how to apply me, one of our Girls of YB has a great tip for you in the video above.
Use me twice daily, AM and PM
1) After cleansing, toning, essencing, seruming etc, dab a pea sized amount onto face and tap into skin.
Honey tip: For super dry skin or on dry, wintry days, mix a generous amount of this with some neroli brightening oil and use as a sleeping mask for instant hydration.
Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, *Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, *Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Aqua, Octyldodecanol, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Arachidyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Palmitamide MEA, Propanediol, Behenyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Arachidyl Glucoside, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Arginine, Ceramide 3, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, *Copernicia Cerifera Wax, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Verbena Officinalis Extract, Tamarindus Indica Seed Polysaccharide